Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Week of New Beginnings...

Abigail was invited to attend the New Beginnings Program for the Young Women last Sunday evening. It is hard for us to believe that we have a daughter that will be in the Young Women's program by late summer! How did that happen?

It was interesting that while she was invited to attend New Beginnings,our family had new beginnings of its own....

Radiation and chemo and all it's fears was the first stop...
Holding hands makes everything feel better for both of us. We've been holding hands for years and don't plan to stop. :)

I'd hold his hand during radiation if I could. Since I can't, I started a new book to hold in my hands while I wait each day.













Then we had an ice storm that gave me beautiful things to take pictures of ....












A week of new beginnings and many more to come...... wish us luck on the journey but remember that we really don't believe in luck, only heavenly intervention. :)

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hey Loretta,

I just finished "The Christmas Sweater" yesterday! Enjoy it as well as all the other beginnings....

Ladysam said...

Loretta, I loved your blog! I didnt know this about your sweet husband. My prayers are with you and him both!