Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I Love About You....Abigail


I was thinking about my kids the other day and it made me smile as I thought about the things that I love about them that were unique to them individually. I am beginning with Abigail.

Abigail was our first girl born after 4 boys. She also holds the title of heaviest baby in our family. She tipped the scales at a whopping 11 lbs. 11 oz. when she arrived into the world 11 years ago. I still walk funny after that delivery!
What I Love About Abigail.....

*She's proud to be the "heaviest baby" in our family!

*She loves to paint her nails all sorts of colors!
*Her sense of fashion, Mixing and Matching her clothes....
*She is quick to laugh!

*She is a Good student and I don't have to BEG her to do her homework. :)

*The way she says, "Love you night-night." every night.(a carry over from when she was little)

*Her love of DOGS....

* She loves brocolli and other good for you veggies.

*She is very modest.

* Her love of horses.

*Her strong sense of right and wrong.

*Her bed FULL of stuffed animals and each one has a name and a gender.

*She loves to read.

*She Always makes sure she brushes her teeth.

*She's a Good friend.

*She likes her Long hair.
*That she's a little bit of a Tom-Boy.
* She has a FUN sense of humor.
*When She can't stop Laughing.
*Her love for her sister, Annah.
*She has a wonderful and fun Imagination.

*She loves CooKie dough.
*She loves her Mom. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet post! I feel like I know Abigail now! Love the pictures, too! And, you got your background to change! Love that too! glad you were able to figure that out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Valenta! Its Courtney. Abigail and Hannah showed me your blog Friday night, and I think that it is very neat! And all of the things you put about Abigail (and Annah too) are true!