Friday, November 21, 2008

Even Better Friday Gas Prices.....

Okay...I am really not trying to torture you, Patty, but Tim and I went out for date night and I saw that since 3:00 this afternoon the price of gas dropped again! It was $1.63 this afternoon and then tonight I saw it for $1.59!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I was prepared with my trusty camera so I was able to get a picture for you!!!!! :)

(Are you still talking to me????)

And why isn't diesel budging in price? I am glad I don't use that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will still talk to you if you use that cheap gas to come out and visit me!

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! That would be sooo great!! Hey, are you guys coming east to get Chris from his mission? WOO-HOO...I can sooo picture us getting together for a long overdue visit!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw ours at $1.97 today and that was not the cash price even! Wow! a treat for us! And, we do hope to come out to get Chris. That is the plan. It will all be in the timing since Cameron may be heading out around then as well. Wow! We most definitely have to meet up!