Thursday, October 30, 2008
My Happy List.....
Years ago I kept a list of "Things That Make Me Happy". Although I still think on the things that make me happy, it's been a long time since I've actually written them. I decided it was time for me to do just that -- list the things that make me happy. These are my first 10, in no particular order....
1. Purring cats
2. Laughing -- "I love to laugh - HA HA HA HA" (from Mary Poppins)
3. Crisp, crunchy apples
4. Making chocolate chip cookies and having the kids beg to eat the dough
5. Hearing the kids at the dinner table say, "Thanks for dinner, Mom!"
6. Helping my girls experiment with different hair styles
7. Jacob's origami creations
8. Autumn days
9. Finding notes that the girls have written to each other
10. Tim saying, "I love you, my lady."