Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Winter....

You Know Kentuckians Have Had Too Much Snow When.....

I love snow. I love snowmen. In fact, I have a "snowman tree" that I put up at Christmas time and leave up until...well, until the beginning of February this year! It just came down a few days ago. It is like a primal chant for snow by leaving it up. Apparently it worked since we've had ice and snow over the past few weeks!

As much as I love snowmen, even *I* laughed at this picture! :)

Happy Winter Everyone...am I the only one hoping for more snow?

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love this picture. We've had our share of snow but it didn't stay long.

Prayers for you all

Patty said...

Someone has an interesting sense of humor. Poor Frosty!

Don and Robin Cooper said...

ahhh poor Frosty :(

I too am a fan of the snow! I was able to stay warm and safe and enjoy it around my house. Might not be so fun for those who have to work outside or travel in snow/icy weather though. I LOVE Snowmen! I keep my little snowmen thingmajigs up through February!Why not...it's winter time!

duh, it's me :) said...

haha I LOVE that picture! I like snow for about 15 minutes...maybe if it came at 45 degrees I would like it more :) Chin up, the days are getting longer!