Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Stories and Cookies.....

Tonight we were invited to our friend's home to share with them an evening of Christmas stories, cookies and hot chocolate. It was such a nice night with them and other families they invited. Each family brought a story to share and it was read to all of us gathered together in the Beyler's living room. If I counted right there were 10 adults and 16 kids! What a nice thing to do during this Christmas season!

The Beyler's Christmas lights!










Julie reading The Snow Tree...



These are two of my favorite Christmas books..... I read The Crippled Lamb tonight. The two main characters in the book are Joshua, the crippled lamb and his best friend, Abigail, the cow. What was fun is that John and Julie have a son, Joshua and we have our daughter, Abigail! :)






The parting sight leaving the Beylers... :)
Thanks John and Julie for inviting us
to share your Christmas joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really nice tradition!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I FINALLY made your blog!!! I am even more glad that you enjoyed last night. I am even more glad for the friendship of you and your family!