Sunday, August 9, 2009

Primitive Cat Scan....

This picture at Tim's work always makes me laugh when I see it. With the passage of the last 8 months I've had occasion to see it quite a few times. On Friday I got to see it one more time while I waited for Tim's latest Cat Scan to be done. :)

As casual as Tim and I want to act when he's up for another test, we feel the tension that accompanies the appointment. We could feel it Friday as we waited for Tim to be called up for his turn. It's always a hard wait even though the test itself doesn't take long at all.

We were happy with the results that came back -- things look good inside! Tim's lungs are more clear so as not to worry so much about him aspirating as he is eating more food in hopes of being able to rid himself of the feeding tube in the coming weeks. His throat looks better and even a pesky lymph node that has been a little enlarged has diminished in size! So tomorrow Tim goes on to the oncologist and no doubt she will be pleased with the progress that Tim has made! Heaven knows we are!

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."
Philippians 4: 4

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am so happy that there is more good news, and that Tim is able to get some food in him and am grateful for the blessings you are receiving at this time!