Friday, March 13, 2009

Lucky Friday the 13th....

Tim has one remaining radiation treatment that takes place this morning at 9:00 am. He is so happy to have radiation come to an end. His body can't take any more of the daily treatments. He told me last night (by way of typing on the computer and then it speaks what he writes) that it is a good thing that this is the last one because if it wasn't he would have to tell them to stop.
But today, none other than Friday the 13th, he will see his last 9:00 am appointment with radiation medicine -- what a lucky day! I remember years ago Tim telling me that Friday the 13th was his lucky day because it was the day that he finished his 6 years in Navy and he got out on that date. I would say that Friday the 13th IS his lucky day!

3 comments:

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I'm so happy that you all have this step behind you! Please let me know if you need anything.

Dotti said...

Way to go Tim! You made it! Lucky 13 strikes again for ya..

Don and Robin Cooper said...

We were married Friday the 13th and have been married 31 years, so YES Lucky Friday the 13th! Hope all went well today. Keep us updated!