Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Camera Envy...

So a few days ago I wrote about the great camera that Bill and Debbi sent to me. I mentioned Bill's awesome camera and that it was so awesome I was in danger of breaking the 10th commandment.... "thou shalt not covet"!

Well, we were at an awards ceremony for Annah last week and a man sitting near us had THIS awesome camera!!!!
Whoa! Wow! Wallapalooza!

I'm thinkin' Bill and I will both be in danger of breaking that 10th commandment! Talk about camera envy!!! I'm thinkin' Christmas!!!!! :) What do you think, Bill? ;)

*Turns out that this is Mark Landis, a professional photographer in our town. I should have known but I didn't recognize him with that massive camera held up to his eye! He took our family pictures back in September 2005, before young Tim went on his mission to Canada! :)

4 comments:

Mariah said...

How funny! I to have camera envy! Maybe we should all just go in on one and then pass it around from week to week! haha But seriously, the pictures you take always look great so you must have a pretty awesome camera yourself!

Debbi said...

LOL Bill said that you and he will have to go to college to just learn how to use that camera. But, I do have to say that Bill does have one of those thingys that is one the front of that camera that belongs to the man at the awards assembly. LOL

Dotti said...

Ok, Rett, Now you're just being greedy here, I remember a comment on one of your blogs, that u had to use your 'old' camera that was heavy and not like the one that went bluey on ya, u need a nice small convenient tuck a way one.

Loretta Valenta said...

LOL! Yes Dotti, you are right! And that is what I have. :) I just had never seen a camera so big I didn't recognize who was behind it! ;)