Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who Knew?

Wow...me blogging....who knew?

At the encouraging of my good friend of many years, Patty, I decided to give this a try!
Coming up with a name proved to be most difficult. It occurred to me that I lead a very boring life when I can't even come up with a catchy name for my blog. My first thought for a name was "I Got Nothin' " but wouldn't you know it, it was taken. Apparently others have nothin' too....how comforting....I think. Then I tried to fill in my interests, favorite movies, favorite music, and whatever else. Again I struggled to even remember what I thought were my interests or come up with a movie title. I concluded that I live a little life....thus the name Loretta's Little Life. :) Maybe this blog will inspire me to make my life bigger than it feels right now....what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love your picture! Made me laugh!