Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valenta's Day!

In our home we love February 14th.  It's the day of love named in our honor -- St. Valenta's Day.  We love that we can wish people a Happy Valenta's Day!


To celebrate the day I made 2 dinners -- meatloaf and mashed potatoes for Tim and I and heart shaped pizzas for the kids. (We all would have done pizza but Tim doesn't do pizza well anymore.  He needs so much milk to get it down that he fills up on milk and not food. I wanted him to have a dinner he liked and could get down without a lot of trouble so two dinners it was.) 

As treat for later I had made chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries. The kids were soooo happy with all the goodies! 





Hope you had a Happy Valenta's Day too! 

2 comments:

ionamin-W8FW8 said...

What a fun Valenta's day you had! The food looked delish! During the week before Valentine's Day I made double chocolate chip cookies and double chocolate banana bread. For our Valentine's Day dinner I made double chocolate waffles. Can one ever get too much chocolate?!

Patty said...

Yum! Very creative!