Monday, August 2, 2010

Mr. Mom

While I was recovering form my surgery in June Tim took Annah shopping for some shorts (and other unmentionables) that she needed for going to 4-H camp. That is usually my job but being that I wasn't up to the task Tim became Mr. Mom and fought his natural instinct to flee in the opposite direction of any store that isn't computer or hardware related. He even ended up going to more than one store with her! What a great dad he is!

As Annah was picking out shorts Tim wasn't sure what was "acceptable" in length. If he had his way she'd be wearing nothing but jeans but the fact was she needed something cooler than full length denim!

We love modern technology....Tim simply took a picture of the shorts with his iPhone and sent them to me where I, from the comfort of our home, could say yay or nay. :)

In this case I had to say, "She needs a smaller size!" (something every girl loves to hear!)

I am thinking that we should do all the back to school shopping this way.... What do you think, Mr. Mom?

1 comment:

Patty said...

Ha ha, I saw the picture before I read the words and thought to myself, "hmmm, she needs a smaller size!"

Which, of course, we ALL love to hear!