If you are in need of a laugh today this should help! :) (It makes me laugh everytime Jacob quotes it!)
1. Only in America.... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
2. Only in America....are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America....do drug stores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America....do people order a double cheeseburger, large fries and Diet Coke.
5. Only in America....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the desk.
6. Only in America....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage. (I can really relate to this one!) :)
7. Only in America....do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we don't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America....do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America....do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "Poli" in Latin means "many" and "tics" meaning "blood sucking creatures".
10. Only in America....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
“Come and Get It” Cookbook Tour! by Ree
14 hours ago