Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It's that time of the year again

It's that time of the year again. No, not Christmas time although it most certainly is that too. 

Six years ago this month was when Tim was diagnosed with cancer. I can vividly recall the weeks leading up to that very difficult Christmas. I remember December 23rd found Tim getting a biopsy and me sitting in the waiting room addressing Christmas cards that had been pushed aside as other things took priority. I desperately needed something to keep my mind busy during the agonizing wait so addressing Christmas cards fit the bill and let me pretend life was somehow normal. 

And here we are 6 years later and going to yet another "anniversary" visit to the radiology oncologist. Each visit to Dr. K has been good news and we expect nothing less from today's visit! Dr. K likes Tim because he makes him laugh -- that is Tim's goal each time he sees him. It's a good goal and Tim accomplishes it every time! :)  

Here's to another clean bill of health!


2 comments:

Dotti said...

Hurray! Another goal has been reached, congratulations! Here's to another 6 or 12 or 20 years of good check-up reports!

Montereymom said...

I am so thankful, prayers are answered and you have been given a big blessing. Keep well and carry on.